Resources and time pressure as day-level antecedents of work engagement
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 181–198, March 2012
How to Cite
Kühnel, J., Sonnentag, S. and Bledow, R. (2012), Resources and time pressure as day-level antecedents of work engagement. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 181–198. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02022.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 19 March 2010; revised version received 20 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!