Nourishing or suppressing? The contradictory influences of perception of organizational politics on organizational citizenship behaviour
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 258–276, June 2012
How to Cite
Hsiung, H.-H., Lin, C.-W. and Lin, C.-S. (2012), Nourishing or suppressing? The contradictory influences of perception of organizational politics on organizational citizenship behaviour. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 258–276. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02030.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 27 April 2010; revised version received 27 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!