Long-term developments in individual work behaviour: Patterns of stability and change
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 215–227, June 2011
How to Cite
Schalk, R., van der Heijden, B., de Lange, A. and van Veldhoven, M. (2011), Long-term developments in individual work behaviour: Patterns of stability and change. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 215–227. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02031.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 24 March 2011; revised version received 25 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!