The reciprocal relationship between psychological contract fulfilment and employee performance and the moderating role of perceived organizational support and tenure
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 277–299, June 2012
How to Cite
Conway, N. and Coyle-Shapiro, J. A.-M. (2012), The reciprocal relationship between psychological contract fulfilment and employee performance and the moderating role of perceived organizational support and tenure. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 277–299. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02033.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Received 11 June 2010; revised version received 9 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!