A plea for more training opportunities in qualitative methods
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 661–665, December 2011
How to Cite
Halbesleben, J. R. B. (2011), A plea for more training opportunities in qualitative methods. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 661–665. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02040.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Received 7 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!