Short research note
Development and validation of the Interpersonal Emotion Management Scale
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 407–420, June 2012
How to Cite
Little, L. M., Kluemper, D., Nelson, D. L. and Gooty, J. (2012), Development and validation of the Interpersonal Emotion Management Scale. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 407–420. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02042.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Received 26 January 2011; revised version received 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!