This article was first published online on 7th November 2011. A number of errors were subsequently identified in Tables 1 and 2; these were corrected on 14th December 2011.
Short research note
Leader and follower organizational identification: The mediating role of leader behaviour and implications for follower OCB
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 421–432, June 2012
How to Cite
Schuh, S. C., Zhang, X.-a., Egold, N. W., Graf, M. M., Pandey, D. and van Dick, R. (2012), Leader and follower organizational identification: The mediating role of leader behaviour and implications for follower OCB. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 421–432. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02044.x
Sebastian Schuh and Rolf van Dick are members of the Center for Leadership and Behavior in Organizations at Goethe University. Diwakar Pandey now works at the Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Received 26 March 2011; revised version received 29 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!