Perceptual equivalence of psychological climates within groups: When agreement indices do not agree
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 454–471, September 2012
How to Cite
Beus, J. M., Jarrett, S. M., Bergman, M. E. and Payne, S. C. (2012), Perceptual equivalence of psychological climates within groups: When agreement indices do not agree. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 454–471. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2011.02049.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; revised version received 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!