New insights into an old debate: Investigating the temporal sequence of commitment and performance at the business unit level
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 503–522, September 2012
How to Cite
Winkler, S., König, C. J. and Kleinmann, M. (2012), New insights into an old debate: Investigating the temporal sequence of commitment and performance at the business unit level. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 503–522. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02054.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 16 January 2011; revised version received 13 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!