We dedicate this paper to the memory of Peter Frost who inspired us to explore the topic of toxic emotional experiences and was a tremendous source of support.
Understanding the mediating role of toxic emotional experiences in the relationship between negative emotions and adverse outcomes
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 600–625, December 2012
How to Cite
Kiefer, T. and Barclay, L. J. (2012), Understanding the mediating role of toxic emotional experiences in the relationship between negative emotions and adverse outcomes. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 600–625. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02055.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Received 31 May 2010; revised version received 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!