We dedicate this paper to the memory of Peter Frost who inspired us to explore the topic of toxic emotional experiences and was a tremendous source of support.
Understanding the mediating role of toxic emotional experiences in the relationship between negative emotions and adverse outcomes
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 600–625, December 2012
How to Cite
Kiefer, T. and Barclay, L. J. (2012), Understanding the mediating role of toxic emotional experiences in the relationship between negative emotions and adverse outcomes. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 600–625. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02055.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Received 31 May 2010; revised version received 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!