Facilitating the Pygmalion effect: The overlooked role of subordinate perceptions of the leader
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 579–599, December 2012
How to Cite
Karakowsky, L., DeGama, N. and McBey, K. (2012), Facilitating the Pygmalion effect: The overlooked role of subordinate perceptions of the leader. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 579–599. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02056.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Received 20 September 2010; revised version received 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!