Lagged mediator effects of self-control demands on psychological strain and absenteeism
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 556–578, December 2012
How to Cite
Diestel, S. and Schmidt, K.-H. (2012), Lagged mediator effects of self-control demands on psychological strain and absenteeism. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 556–578. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02058.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!