Short research note
Affective well-being and within-day beliefs about job demands' influence on work performance: An experience sampling study
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 666–674, December 2012
How to Cite
Daniels, K., Wimalasiri, V., Beesley, N. and Cheyne, A. (2012), Affective well-being and within-day beliefs about job demands' influence on work performance: An experience sampling study. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 666–674. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02062.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: D04863X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!