An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 25th annual SIOP conference in May 2010, Atlanta. We are grateful to George Thornton and Nigel Povah for helpful comments on earlier version of this manuscript.
More than a mirage: A large-scale assessment centre with more dimension variance than exercise variance
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 5–21, March 2013
How to Cite
Guenole, N., Chernyshenko, O. S., Stark, S., Cockerill, T. and Drasgow, F. (2013), More than a mirage: A large-scale assessment centre with more dimension variance than exercise variance. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 5–21. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02063.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!