Sadly, in the process of revising this manuscript for publication, Lynne Millward was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. Her health declined rapidly and she died on March 6th 2012 at the age of 49. Lynne was renowned for her passionate and tireless teaching, her meticulous and consummate scholarship, and her unstinting commitment to people and causes she held dear \x97 one of which was Occupational and Organizational Psychology. She will be very sadly missed, but her legacy will endure.
Who are we made to think we are? Contextual variation in organizational, workgroup and career foci of identification
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 50–66, March 2013
How to Cite
Millward, L. J. and Haslam, S. A. (2013), Who are we made to think we are? Contextual variation in organizational, workgroup and career foci of identification. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 50–66. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8325.2012.02065.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!