This article ‘Involvement in extreme violence and violence-related trauma: A review with relevance to young people in custody' was written by Heather Welfare of HMP Highpoint and Clive Hollin of the University of Leicester. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Involvement in extreme violence and violence-related trauma: A review with relevance to young people in custody
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society and Crown Copyright
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 89–104, February 2012
How to Cite
Welfare, H. and Hollin, C. R. (2012), Involvement in extreme violence and violence-related trauma: A review with relevance to young people in custody. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 89–104. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2010.02002.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 5 March 2010; revised version received 19 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!