The alibi-generation effect: Alibi-generation experience influences alibi evaluation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 151–164, February 2012
How to Cite
Olson, E. A. and Wells, G. L. (2012), The alibi-generation effect: Alibi-generation experience influences alibi evaluation. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 151–164. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2010.02003.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Received 2 July 2010; revised version received 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!