Um … they were wearing …: The effect of deception on specific hand gestures
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 336–345, September 2012
How to Cite
Hillman, J., Vrij, A. and Mann, S. (2012), Um … they were wearing …: The effect of deception on specific hand gestures. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 336–345. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02014.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Received 1 June 2010; revised version received 12 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!