Parts of this research were presented at the 20th conference of the European Association of Psychology and Law, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 2010.
Offenders’ uncoerced false confessions: A new application of statement analysis?
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 346–359, September 2012
How to Cite
Willén, R. M. and Strömwall, L. A. (2012), Offenders’ uncoerced false confessions: A new application of statement analysis?. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 346–359. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02018.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Received 22 October 2010; revised version received 25 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!