Victim responsibility, credibility, and verdict in a simulated rape case: Application of Weiner's attribution model
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 16–29, February 2013
How to Cite
Sperry, K. and Siegel, J. T. (2013), Victim responsibility, credibility, and verdict in a simulated rape case: Application of Weiner's attribution model. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 16–29. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02022.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 3 June 2010; revised version received 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!