Perpetrator programmes for partner violence: Are they based on ideology or evidence?
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 196–215, September 2012
How to Cite
Dixon, L., Archer, J. and Graham-Kevan, N. (2012), Perpetrator programmes for partner violence: Are they based on ideology or evidence?. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 196–215. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02029.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 6 February 2011; revised version received 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!