Detecting deception in second-language speakers
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 115–127, February 2013
How to Cite
Da Silva, C. S. and Leach, A.-M. (2013), Detecting deception in second-language speakers. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 115–127. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02030.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Received 12 June 2011; revised version received 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!