The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the B.C. Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General.
Delays in attentional processing when viewing sexual imagery: The development and comparison of two measures
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 66–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Gress, C. L.Z., Anderson, J. O. and Laws, D. R. (2013), Delays in attentional processing when viewing sexual imagery: The development and comparison of two measures. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 66–82. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02032.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received 18 November 2010; revised version received 29 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!