The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the B.C. Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General.
Delays in attentional processing when viewing sexual imagery: The development and comparison of two measures
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 66–82, February 2013
How to Cite
Gress, C. L.Z., Anderson, J. O. and Laws, D. R. (2013), Delays in attentional processing when viewing sexual imagery: The development and comparison of two measures. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 66–82. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02032.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received 18 November 2010; revised version received 29 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!