Co-witness information influences whether a witness is likely to choose from a lineup
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 168–180, February 2013
How to Cite
Levett, L. M. (2013), Co-witness information influences whether a witness is likely to choose from a lineup. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 168–180. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02033.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 25 May 2010; revised version received 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!