Motivational interviewing training in juvenile corrections: A comparison of outside experts and internal trainers
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 262–273, September 2013
How to Cite
Doran, N., Hohman, M. and Koutsenok, I. (2013), Motivational interviewing training in juvenile corrections: A comparison of outside experts and internal trainers. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02036.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Received 12 August 2011; revised version received 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!