Four forms of ‘offender’ rehabilitation: Towards an interdisciplinary perspective
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 18–36, February 2012
How to Cite
McNeill, F. (2012), Four forms of ‘offender’ rehabilitation: Towards an interdisciplinary perspective. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 18–36. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02039.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Received 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!