Using Bayes’ theorem in behavioural crime linking of serial homicide
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 356–370, September 2013
How to Cite
Salo, B., Sirén, J., Corander, J., Zappalà, A., Bosco, D., Mokros, A. and Santtila, P. (2013), Using Bayes’ theorem in behavioural crime linking of serial homicide. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 356–370. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2011.02043.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Received 8 April 2011; revised version received 6 December 2011
- Finnish Cultural Foundation and the Stiftelsen för Åbo Akademi foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!