Blame attributions and rape: Effects of belief in a just world and relationship level
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 254–261, September 2013
How to Cite
Strömwall, L. A., Alfredsson, H. and Landström, S. (2013), Blame attributions and rape: Effects of belief in a just world and relationship level. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02044.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Received 2 November 2011; revised version received 4 January 2012
- Swedish Crime Victim Compensation and Support Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!