Eliciting cues to deception by tactical disclosure of evidence: The first test of the Evidence Framing Matrix
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 341–355, September 2013
How to Cite
Granhag, P. A., Strömwall, L. A., Willén, R. M. and Hartwig, M. (2013), Eliciting cues to deception by tactical disclosure of evidence: The first test of the Evidence Framing Matrix. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 341–355. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02047.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Received 21 November 2011; revised version received 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!