Interrogative suggestibility: Was it just compliance or a genuine false memory?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 274–286, September 2013
How to Cite
Mastroberardino, S. and Marucci, F. S. (2013), Interrogative suggestibility: Was it just compliance or a genuine false memory?. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 274–286. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02048.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 20 May 2011; revised version received 6 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!