The showup identification procedure: An exploration of systematic biases
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 54–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Lawson, V. Z. and Dysart, J. E. (2014), The showup identification procedure: An exploration of systematic biases. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 54–68. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02057.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Received 9 January 2011; revised version received 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!