Note: Correction added on 22 October 2012 after first online publication on 24 May 2012. The word ‘behaviour’ was mistakenly omitted from the title of this paper; this has been corrected in this version of the article.
Evaluation of the ADViSOR project: Cross-situational behaviour monitoring of high-risk offenders in prison and the community
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 205–228, September 2013
How to Cite
McDougall, C., Pearson, D. A. S., Willoughby, H. and Bowles, R. A. (2013), Evaluation of the ADViSOR project: Cross-situational behaviour monitoring of high-risk offenders in prison and the community. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 205–228. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02059.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received 27 February 2011; revised version received 19 April 2012
- Regional Director of Offender Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!