Lie detection during high-stakes truths and lies
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 314–323, September 2013
How to Cite
Carlucci, M. E., Compo, N. S. and Zimmerman, L. (2013), Lie detection during high-stakes truths and lies. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 18: 314–323. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02064.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- American Psychology-Law Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!