Applying the Cry of Pain Model as a predictor of deliberate self-harm in an early-stage adult male prison population
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Slade, K., Edelmann, R., Worrall, M. and Bray, D. (2012), Applying the Cry of Pain Model as a predictor of deliberate self-harm in an early-stage adult male prison population. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02065.x
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!