Terrorists' personal constructs and their roles: A comparison of the three Islamic terrorists
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 160–178, February 2014
How to Cite
Canter, D., Sarangi, S. and Youngs, D. (2014), Terrorists' personal constructs and their roles: A comparison of the three Islamic terrorists. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 160–178. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02067.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!