Exploiting liars' verbal strategies by examining the verifiability of details
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 227–239, September 2014
How to Cite
Nahari, G., Vrij, A. and Fisher, R. P. (2014), Exploiting liars' verbal strategies by examining the verifiability of details. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 227–239. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8333.2012.02069.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!