The widening scope of mentalizing: A discussion
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Special Issue: Metacognitive disturbances amongst individuals with complex mental health problems: Psychopathology and treatment
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 98–110, March 2011
How to Cite
Fonagy, P., Bateman, A. and Bateman, A. (2011), The widening scope of mentalizing: A discussion. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 84: 98–110. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2010.02005.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 12 November 2010; revised version received 12 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!