Conceptualizing men: A transdiagnostic model of male distress
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 83–99, March 2012
How to Cite
Kingerlee, R. (2012), Conceptualizing men: A transdiagnostic model of male distress. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 83–99. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02017.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Received 20 August 2009; revised version received 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!