Encouraging acceptance of ambivalence using the expressive writing paradigm
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 220–228, June 2012
How to Cite
Kelly, R. E., Wood, A. M., Shearman, K., Phillips, S. and Mansell, W. (2012), Encouraging acceptance of ambivalence using the expressive writing paradigm. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 220–228. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02023.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received 27 October 2010; revised version received 8 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!