Predicting changes in delusional ideation: The role of mindfulness and negative schemas
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 243–259, September 2012
How to Cite
Oliver, J. E., McLachlan, K., Jose, P. E. and Peters, E. (2012), Predicting changes in delusional ideation: The role of mindfulness and negative schemas. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 243–259. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02025.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 8 October 2010; revised version received 24 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!