Mindfulness groups for early psychosis: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 327–334, September 2012
How to Cite
Ashcroft, K., Barrow, F., Lee, R. and MacKinnon, K. (2012), Mindfulness groups for early psychosis: A qualitative study. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02031.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Received 24 February 2011; revised version received 13 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!