Termination of psychotherapy: The journey of 10 psychoanalytic and psychodynamic therapists
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 335–350, September 2012
How to Cite
Fragkiadaki, E. and Strauss, S. M. (2012), Termination of psychotherapy: The journey of 10 psychoanalytic and psychodynamic therapists. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 335–350. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02035.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Received 31 May 2010; revised version received 22 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!