Anxious attachment may be a vulnerability factor for developing embitterment
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 351–355, December 2012
How to Cite
Blom, D., van Middendorp, H. and Geenen, R. (2012), Anxious attachment may be a vulnerability factor for developing embitterment. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02039.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Received 23 July 2010; revised version received 11 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!