Incorporating spirituality in psychosocial group intervention for women undergoing in vitro fertilization: A prospective randomized controlled study
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 356–373, December 2012
How to Cite
Chan, C. H. Y., Chan, C. L. W., Ng, E. H. Y., Ho, P. C., Chan, T. H. Y., Lee, G. L. and Hui, W. H. C. (2012), Incorporating spirituality in psychosocial group intervention for women undergoing in vitro fertilization: A prospective randomized controlled study. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 356–373. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02040.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Received 1 December 2010; revised version received 24 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!