Service-users’ experiences of an early intervention in psychosis service: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 456–469, December 2012
How to Cite
Harris, K., Collinson, C. and das Nair, R. (2012), Service-users’ experiences of an early intervention in psychosis service: An interpretative phenomenological analysis. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 85: 456–469. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02043.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received 25 August 2010; revised version received 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!