Recalled peer relationship experiences and current levels of self-criticism and self-reassurance
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 33–51, March 2013
How to Cite
Kopala-Sibley, D. C., Zuroff, D. C., Leybman, M. J. and Hope, N. (2013), Recalled peer relationship experiences and current levels of self-criticism and self-reassurance. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 33–51. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02044.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Received 21 January 2011; revised version received 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!