Taming the green-eyed monster: Temporal responsivity to cognitive behavioural and cognitive analytic therapy for morbid jealousy
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 52–69, March 2013
How to Cite
Kellett, S. and Totterdell, P. (2013), Taming the green-eyed monster: Temporal responsivity to cognitive behavioural and cognitive analytic therapy for morbid jealousy. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 52–69. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02045.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received 16 September 2010; revised version received 24 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!