Working with despair: A phenomenological investigation
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 229–243, June 2013
How to Cite
Gee, J. and Loewenthal, D. (2013), Working with despair: A phenomenological investigation. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 229–243. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02053.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Received 17 November 2010; revised version received 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!