Attachment styles and affect regulation among outpatients with schizophrenia: Relationships to symptomatology and emotional distress
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 164–182, June 2013
How to Cite
Ponizovsky, A. M., Vitenberg, E., Baumgarten-Katz, I. and Grinshpoon, A. (2013), Attachment styles and affect regulation among outpatients with schizophrenia: Relationships to symptomatology and emotional distress. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 86: 164–182. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8341.2011.02054.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 6 March 2011; revised version received 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!